Highland cattle at Ben Alder brushstroke range
A beautiful Scottish scene with highland cattle at the foot of Ben Alder. Ben Alder is one of the less frequented Munro's, ( Scottish mountains over 3000ft or 910m), due to it's remote location. This is, of course, "nae bother" to the hardy Highland cow.
- Made from high quality 280gsm lightly textured card
- Made from sustainable sources comes with F.S.C approval
- Size- 150mm x150mm
- Mini work of art, suitable for framing
- Blank (no message inside)
- Suitable for all occasions